BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
The Sr Director Product Management, Cloud Security is responsible for planning and driving BeyondTrust Cloud Security offerings through all phases of the product lifecycle. You will be chartered with crafting the vision and executing the strategy for the BeyondTrust Cloud Security Management solutions while also leading the Cloud Security product management team. You will work with various platforms that leverage cloud modern technologies including AWS, Azure, and other cloud-native technology. The right candidate will have demonstrated leadership experience, expertise in cloud security technology and least privilege technology for multi-cloud environments. Your goal will be to deliver solutions that help minimize the risks of cloud security breaches and operational disruptions for cloud-native solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team of professional product managers in the fast-paced cloud security space.
- Conduct strategic business opportunity analysis - including epics and user stories, win/loss research, working with industry analysts, customers & market surveys, customer advisory boards, and performing on-site visits with customers and prospects - to aid in defining the product direction.
- Collect, prioritize and internally communicate product requirements, define product features, manage and communicate product roadmap and future versions
- Manage client advisory boards to obtain input on enhancements and validate roadmap and release direction.
- Provide scorecard results on a monthly basis for key investments and/or new platform or product launches.
- Support annual strategic planning situation assessment and strategy development activities.
- Create and maintain a backlog of proposed platform enhancements to be utilized to analyze and select what will comprise a new platform release.
- Develop financial justification analyses, utilize standard scoring criteria and obtain low-fidelity effort scoping to rank order and decide on which platform enhancements will be represented in a release.
- Lead other Product Managers, UX Designers & Researchers, Product Marketers, Solutions Engineers, Sales Account Executives, and Software Developers to build great software.
- Work with Quality Assurance and Product Owners to ensure that test plans are valid for specific requirements.
- Assist Product Marketing and Marketing in helping to properly position and launch new versions of BeyondTrust platform and products.
- Support pre-sales engagements with complex or unique customer installation questions in a timely, efficient and professional manner, and support sales enablement activities.
- Conduct post-release research to ensure the quality and fitness of released platform enhancements.
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years in product management leadership position
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in marketing, product management, or computer science
- have a technical background in Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Security Management, or Cloud Entitlements Management.
- Experience in the information security industry and with security software products
- Experience in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Oracle Cloud.
- Understanding of least privilege and zero standing privilege
- Strong technical acumen, with a solid understanding of infrastructure and open-source software and modern application architectures
Who You Are:
- Have a passion for design and good UX
- Team player with a “let’s do this” approach
- Willingness to travel
- Proficiency working within a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), specifically with scrum/agile approaches
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Must be self-reliant, but be able to communicate and contribute in a team setting
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Values
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more: www.beyondtrust.com