BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
Do you believe that identity is the new perimeter in today's cloud-first era? Do you agree that as cyber threats evolve, fortifying identity security isn't just a luxury, but a critical foundation to a modern cyber security program? If you resonate with this vision and are driven by the ambition to make an indelible mark in the cybersecurity industry, we invite you to join our mission. As the Vice President of Product, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our organization. You will lead a dynamic and diverse team of product managers and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver industry-leading privilege access and identity security solutions. Your strategic vision, innovative mindset, and deep understanding of the identity security landscape will drive our product development and position us as a leader in the privileged access identity space.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy aligned with the company's mission, goals, and user needs.
- Continuously monitor market trends, competitor offerings, and user feedback to identify growth opportunities.
- Lead and mentor a team of product managers, fostering a collaborative and high-performing environment. Provide guidance in defining clear product roadmaps, setting objectives, and achieving milestones.
- Champion a jobs-to-be-done and user-centric approach to product development, ensuring that our solutions are accessible, inclusive, and tailored to the needs of learners, educators, and institutions.
- Drive innovation by exploring emerging technologies and conduct thorough market research and analysis to inform strategic decision-making.
- Define and field primary market research - including win/loss research, working with industry analysts, client & market surveys, customer advisory boards, and performing on-site visits with customers and prospects - to aid in defining the product direction
- Perform assessment of target markets, industry trends, competitors and competitive products against BeyondTrust products
- Obtain input and validation for new enhancements from customer-facing internal partners: sales, solution engineers, marketing, customer support, engineering
- Provide oversight and best practice guidance to their product directors and managers, solutions engineers, and software developers to specify and refine software requirements for enhancements or new products
- Review and guide the PM team to prioritize backlog of proposed product enhancements to be utilized to analyze and select what will comprise a product release
- Provide oversight and best practice guidance to product teams to develop financial justification analyses, utilize standard scoring criteria and obtain low-fidelity effort scoping to rank order and decide on which enhancements will be represented in a release
- Support pre-sales engagements with complex or unique customer installation questions in a timely, efficient and professional manner, and support sales enablement activities
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years in product management leadership position leading product managers
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in computer science, product management, or related degree field
- Have a technical background in Identity Security, Identity Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Identity Threat Detection and Response, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Security Management, Cloud Infrastructure Entitlements Management, or related discipline.
- Experience in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and other cloud infrastructure providers
- Understanding of least privilege and zero standing privilege
- Security and networking experience a plus (e.g. CASB / DLP, DNS, zero trust security, MDM / EDR, ZTNA, SASE, VPN, Software Defined Perimeter (SDP), Secure Web Gateway, Firewall etc)
- Experience with B2B software and systems (e.g. IT and access management, Terraform / Docker, Kubernetes, MDM / EDR)
- Candidates with demonstratable AI/ML experience are desired
NIce To Have:
- Have a passion for design and good UX
- Team player with a “let’s do this” approach
- Willingness to travel
- Proficiency working within a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), specifically with scrum/agile approaches
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Must be self-reliant, but be able to communicate and contribute in a team setting
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Values
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.