BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
The Channel Solutions Engineer provides support to the Sales Alliances team and consultative support for partners on BeyondTrust Solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Educate our partners on how to demo and implement our products.
- Provide onsite or virtual technical foundational training for partners.
- Present at partner events, trade shows, seminars, and oversee internal demonstration facilities.
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages – use customer relationship management software, including Salesforce, to support Alliances team.
- Provide guidance to partners based on their customers need and requirements.
- Assist partners to deliver proof of concepts.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a presales engineer and/or support engineer.
- 5+ years of experience working for global software vendors.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Building, supporting and selling security solutions experience preferred.
- Ability to highlight BeyondTrust product differentiators against our competitors in the Privileged Account Management market.
- Prior experience with incident response (malware, DDOS attacks, data breaches)
- Any experience with BeyondTrust products (Privilege Management for Desktops, Privilege Management for Unix and Linux, Password Safe, AD Bridge, Remote Support, Privileged Remote Access) is a plus.
- Prior experience demonstrating security products and conducting PoCs across Windows and Unix platforms.
- Prior experience presenting security products at trade shows and security conferences.
- At least 3 years of work experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments, including Active Directory, NTFS, Authentication/Tokens, registry keys, hardening, DNS, DHCP, Cluster, Load balancing, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Working knowledge of the Unix/ Linux operating system, must be able to install and troubleshoot network connections, least privilege, audits, etc.
- Working knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments.
- Demonstrated experience in Computer Science (Information Systems) or related field
Nice To Have:
- Certifications: CISSP, MCSE, GWAPT, CCFE, CPT, CEH, and ITIL a plus
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.