BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through your work, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
BeyondTrust is seeking a talented Partner Sales Enablement Program Manager to join our team and focus on ensuring the success of our global sales enablement programs. The Sales Enablement team acts as the Voice of Sales and Partners to drive efficiencies and maintain alignment between sales and all functional departments to accelerate revenue and enable our sellers, their managers, and our partners.
This role will focus on enablement programs for our go-to-market teams globally, as well as internal programs that drive critical go-to-market initiatives. This role and their peers drive efficiencies and maintain alignment between sales, partners, and all functional departments to accelerate revenue and enable our sellers, their managers, and our partners.
The Partner Sales Enablement Program Manager takes inputs from multiple functional departments and collaborates with key stakeholders to provide the necessary direction for our programs. The role will oversee the development, maintenance, and evaluation of the impact and success of these programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform detailed business needs assessments in coordination with the training team, as well as other stakeholders across the business in areas such as channel, sales, and professional services.
- Develop and evolve plans for effective partner sales enablement delivered in a variety of formats.
- Collaborate with resource teams to execute on program development and maintenance plans.
- Define metrics and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and the programs conducted.
- Bring a strong set of interpersonal skills, craft sustainable programs, and work collaboratively.
- Ensure alignment of enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as new product releases, campaigns, and industry events.
- Develop and maintain competency assessment programs, as well as certification programs.
- Determine opportunities for improving the learning experience and identify innovative techniques for delivery.
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously improving knowledge across sales teams and their learning needs.
- Sales Enablement – Focused on our Channel Account Managers
- Partner Sales Enablement – Focused on enabling 1. BeyondTrust’s Channel Account Managers and the wider Channel team and 2. our partner sellers globally, including Global System Integrators, Resellers, and Distributors
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience enabling Partners and Channel Sales
- Experience in software sales, sales enablement, sales training, or a similar field.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and drive projects independently with a variety of stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of sales training technology and methodologies; demonstrable experience with sales enablement concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills.
- The ability to lead group meetings in person or virtually.
- Exceptional program management skills.
- Ability to be self-sufficient, excel and make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, skilled at project and change management and cross-functional collaboration.
Nice To Have:
- Program management or training experience.
- Channel or partner sales enablement experience.
- Experience with a global customer base.
- Experience and understanding of best practices around the sales process, sales cycles, methodologies, and the sales funnel.
- Previous experience in SaaS or the software industry.
- Knowledgeable in Force Management sales methodology
- Track record of measurably improving sales productivity and performance.
- Experience using Highspot or other content management systems (CMS).
- Experience using Intellum Exceed or other learning management systems (LMS).
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of building our teams, cultivating leaders, and creating a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more: www.beyondtrust.com