BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage customer communication and expectations.
- Provide phone, email, and chat support to assigned accounts.
- Provide troubleshooting and debugging of customer problems.
- Act as the customer liaison to Engineering, Sales, and Field Engineer teams.
- Transition product issues to Tier 3 Support, Engineering, and product enhancements to Product Management, tracking status to the customer regularly.
- Escalate critical issues and roadblocks to the Technical Support Manager.
- Be a part of the on-call rotation for the assigned product team.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related technical field.
- 5 years in enterprise software customer support and/or IT related support.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows based server OS such as Microsoft Windows Server.
- Strong dedication to customer care.
- Strong team interaction skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs.
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Pre-Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Sales teams.
Need To Know:
- Active Directory
- Group policy
- Windows Server: 2016/2019/2022
- Anti-virus/Firewall rules/policy
- Customer service
- Secure machine to machine communication
- Security software
- Windows Server administration
- Windows 10/11
- Mac OS (Catalina and higher)
- Command line
- Scripting (optional)
- Windows account administration
- Team interaction skills
- Microsoft office
- Conference software (Teams, WebEx)
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more: www.beyondtrust.com