BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Responsible for processing the payroll cycle of 400+ International Employees to ensure accurate payroll preparation/processing and related responsibilities such as tax filing and reporting, benefits-records administration, and payroll systems maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties are to process accurately and timely execution of the Global monthly payrolls in the following countries: Australia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom within CloudPay payroll software.
- Prepare payroll registers, validate accuracy and completion of data to ensures proper processing of earnings & deductions related to employee/employer taxes, benefit elections, and statutory requirements.
- Firm understanding of the international tax and social security landscape; compliant with country specific regulations.
- Engages 3rd Party Vendors to confirm receipt of Benefit files related to P11D in the UK, BAS & FBT Filings for Australia, Quarterly Welfare & Insurance receipt in France, and WGPS Filings in the UAE.
- Knowledgeable of year-end payroll reporting requirements and taxation in accordance with International Payroll laws.
- Maintain confidential information regarding Employee information within personnel database.
- Respond to Service Now employee ticket request and help assist or answer any payroll questions and queries.
- Report to Payroll Manager regarding daily activities, issues pertaining to International employees, and changes in statutory requirements.
- Partner with Total Rewards, HR, and accounting team to support company-wide initiatives to achieve departmental goals.
- 3+ years of multi-country payroll experience, preferably across EMEA and APAC region
- Experience with UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) and CloudPay preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills!
What about the Perks?
- True flexibility with managers who trust you to work in the way most productive to you
- Regular hackathons/lunch & learns/social events
- Always working with the most modern technologies (as a cyber security company we invest heavily in this area, we can’t fall behind!)
- Wellbeing events such as yoga/meditation/home workouts
- 25 days’ holiday which increases up to 30 days with length of service
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family – One of the best products on the market offering 24/7 private GP, Mental Health support, Physiotherapy and more (including a heavily discounted Apple Watch)
- Life Insurance that covers 4x your salary.
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Pluralsight - full license to the tech education platform
- Paid to attend tech events and conferences
- Perks are being reviewed currently to add even more!
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. BeyondTrust is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.