BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be crucial in launching our new Identity Threat Detection and Response solution. You will be part of a fast-path team designing, developing, delivering, and maintaining a cloud-based software solution utilizing modern orchestration technologies.
What you will do:
- Utilize cutting edge technology to develop service-oriented software
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Collaborate with other team members, teams, and stakeholders to define technical requirements, identify gaps, and limitations, propose simplifications and communicate ideas effectively with cross-functional teams
- Design, build, and maintain highly scalable and resilient customer-facing services/orchestration for the new ITDR system.
- Relentless pursuit of high quality by leveraging engineering best practices.
What skills do I need?
The ideal candidate will be proficient in several of the follow skills and disciplines; the more the better:
- RESTful API design and consumption
- Expertise with C#, Go, or similar-class language.
- Experience developing API services and working with scalable microservices architectures.
- Prior experience working with public cloud providers.
- Prior experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Prior experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery strategies.
- Automated testing experience (unit, e2e, integration, smoke)
What is required:
- 2+ years’ experience delivering and supporting enterprise-ready cloud-based systems
- Solid Understanding of modern design patterns.
- Experience with full lifecycle of development, including product release in an agile environment.
- Experience working on an Agile team in a continuous integration and development environment.
Who you are:
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements.
- You take the initiative to fix issues before being assigned to them. You are persistent when facing roadblocks, overcoming them efficiently, and know how to coordinate with others when necessary.
- You hold high standards, continuously raise the bar, and drive our teams to deliver high-quality products, services, and processes.
- You understand software development best practices from appropriate testing paradigms to effective peer code reviews and resilient architectures.
- You know how to balance speed and risks; you make decisions based on data.
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. BeyondTrust is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.