Account Executive - West US
What Will I be doing
We are looking for an Account Executive to sell to SMB and midmarket accounts within the western US territory. The Account executive is a 100% virtual full cycle sales role with a focus on inbound and outbound sales and on hunting net new logos as well as expanding some existing accounts. While this role is 100% virtual, we are looking for someone within the territory (PST or MST).
in this role you will:
- Respond to prospect inquiries via phone and email
- Follow up on inbound leads
- Conduct outbound prospecting/lead generation
- Schedule and conduct high-level demonstrations and detailed presentations to prospects, customers, and partners.
- Assist prospects during their product evaluation and purchasing process
- Collaborate with Solution Engineers to provide a solution to address the customer’s technical needs
- Coordinate with channel partners
- Submit sales activity reports including daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities and revenue attainment
What skills and experience do I need?
- 2 + years professional sales experience within the computer software sector or information technology.
- IT Knowledge – Microsoft tools knowledge and the ability to use as needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Tenacity, independence and ambition are required to make this role your own.
- Experience with a sales based CRM
- Experience of working within the Security Software sector
- Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company environment
- Undertaken relevant sales training
- Experience with Salesforce.
What professional traits will make me successful?
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that BeyondTrust’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to work with your teammates to get their best.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. BeyondTrust is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.