BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As the Executive Assistant supporting the SVP, Chief Revenue Officer, you will own a range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and work independently within established guidelines. You will also need to make decisions in planning, organizing, and scheduling various meetings and projects. A high level of integrity and confidentiality is crucial.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and manage demanding individual Outlook calendars, prioritize, and resolve schedule conflicts, and handle scheduling challenges arising from urgent requests from other executives and external customers/partners.
- Schedule and manage companywide and/or cross-functional meetings including but not limited to email distribution lists, group calendars, and presentation coordination
- Provide technology support for company/cross-functional team meetings
- Create and maintain documentation associated with meetings including meeting notes and post-meeting communications for or on behalf of senior leaders
- Assist with CRO communications strategy, write/assist in the creation of bi-weekly update videos to the field along with other methods of communication
- Coordinate key go-to-market events such as Presidents Club trips, and Sales QBRs, schedule team offsite meetings, coordinate/arrange logistics for team events, etc.
- Assist in the Coordination of office events and team lunches where required.
- Create presentation materials to a high standard for Quarterly updates, Executive Leadership Team meetings, and in support of internal communications
- Liaise with internal employees at various levels up through senior-level executives at BeyondTrust, as well as key strategic partner companies on behalf of BeyondTrust
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and complete expense reports in a timely manner.
- Assist in the coordination of personal travel arrangements as required.
- Provide support to direct reports of senior executive team direct reports when needed.
- Coordinate meetings/calls with external customers/partners and their Executive Assistants
- Minimum 5 years of high-level, complex executive administration work experience at the VP level. Supporting a VP-level executive or above in a corporate setting is preferred.
- Experience with extensive international and domestic travel itineraries.
- Discretion, diplomacy, and excellent judgment; high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Attention to detail
- Professional and poised under pressure
- Positive and personable with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Video editing packages (Camtasia) and social media platforms
- Proficient with Meeting technology including Microsoft Teams and WebEx
- Dedicated and highly organized with the ability to perform multiple tasks and handle changing priorities successfully with little supervision
- Able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to research issues and find solutions
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. BeyondTrust is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.