BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The go-to-market Enablement organization is seeking a highly motivated person to support the development of technical enablement and training programs within BeyondTrust and its go-to-market teams. This person will support certification programs, content development, and the overall expansion of BeyondTrust’s technical enablement activities to our partner ecosystem. This role is both internal facing for BeyondTrust teams and external for BeyondTrust’s partner community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This role will support enablement activities globally, collaborating and partnering with Technical and Sales Enablement, Sales Engineering, Channel Sales leadership, Sales, and BeyondTrust University. You will work with your team to create programs and for the technical teams of our channel network.
- Organizational and content creation skills to understand and develop technical enablement plans and/or content - project/program management experience and the ability to demonstrate where you have used these skills before
- Solid technical background across Operational Technology, Endpoint Security and Identity bringing credibility, and importantly, the ability to work with SME’s to build relevant content at the right level for your various audiences.
- Facilitation/ presentation skills to engage their audience during enablement sessions
- Attitude is important – a positive outlook, passion for learning and sharing with others, and an energy and drive to make the role your own will be key.
- The skills to build relationships at different levels across organizations is critical to be successful in this role. This role requires the candidate to bring stakeholders from various teams together and create scalable solutions.
- Experience working with partners and channel teams is a plus, as is eLearning or training content creation.
- 3-5 years of working experience preferably in a technical sales or pre-sales environment
- Experience of Software or Solution sales to Direct, Global Account and Channel Sales
- Consulting Skills for the development of Training, pre-Sales and Sales Programs
- Needs assessment/ Diagnostic skills
- Vendor research and evaluation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Experience in content creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical English Language skills are essential
- SFDC experience
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Technical experience with Operational Technology, Endpoint Security, Identity Security
- Cyber Security Certifications
- Experience project managing and launching training programs
- Experience as a channel sales engineer
- Experience with Force Management principles
- Experience with Highspot, Partner Portals, Camtasia, and eLearning and authoring tools
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. BeyondTrust is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.