BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Director, Product Management – Cloud Migrations is responsible for driving product initiatives that accelerate the technology transition of the installed BT on-premise customer base to cloud. Scope is inclusive of both EOS/EOL and proactive customer migration initiatives. The Director will work across the entire product portfolio and all customer verticals including commercial, federal agency, and other entities with elevated security requirements for which compliance certifications may be critical. This is a unique opportunity to have outsized impact on the business, drive significant customer value and work directly with cross-functional leadership across Operations, GTM, Product & Engineering.
What you'll do
- Support and accelerate end to end customer migration working with the Cloud Business Operations, Compliance, GTM, support, services, channel and migration tooling teams to provide a smooth migration experience.
- Lead the Product Management on-prem to cloud migration function
- Perform liaison role across PM org for respective EOS/EOL conversion activities
- Understand our customers' requirements and compliance needs for cloud and influence our cloud product roadmap to meet their requirements.
- Proactively identify actionable customer blockers
- Leverage your subject matter expertise on compliance regimes and frameworks, including but not limited to FedRAMP, FIPS, DoD APL, Common Criteria, STIGs, GDPR, and others to enable high-security requirement customers to migrate to cloud.
- Working with the product team for short-term solutions, and building longer-term cloud requirements and migration product requirements
- Defining best practices to guardrails on an ongoing basis
- Align customer’s milestones with roadmap milestones
- Work in a tight-knit group alongside Product Engineering and Ops, program management, business operations, cloud operations, and customer success teams to Identify improvements to our processes
- Scale our migration motions by using our network of solution partners.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
As part of the Migrations functions you will be expected to complete the following:
- Initiative timing alignment
- Customer Technology Migration Path definition
- Professional services requirements & alignment
- Value Proposition Definition
- Provide guidance on commercial offer packaging
- Work on the Ultimate PM/technology program structure and design.
- Maintain a master/rolling list of all EOS/EOL products and SKU’s
- Coordinate the creation and iteration of product upgrade value prop messaging
- Partner with Services and operations to define Technical Upgrade/migration path prioritization, tooling and service-level requirements
In the capacity of compliance you will be expected to:
- Conduct industry and compliance research to understand the current state and upcoming changes in product compliance requirements.
- Act as BeyondTrust’s Subject Matter Expert on compliance regimes and frameworks, including but not limited to: FedRAMP, FIPS, DoD APL, Common Criteria, STIGs, GDPR, and others.
- Define, validate and maintain compliance strategy, roadmaps and investment plans.
- Serve as primary program manager for product compliance attainment and maintenance.
- Prepare LOE and cost estimates for compliance programs and monitor spend.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and advise on current and predicted competitor compliance attainment and efforts.
- Align product compliance with existing product security efforts and overall corporate GRC efforts.
- Work with Product Management, Engineering, Cloud Operations, the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team, and other stakeholders to coordinate and synchronize product compliance efforts.
Essential Education, Experience and Attributes
- 5+ years of experience in GRC operations, compliance consulting, auditing, or application/systems lifecycle security.
- General understanding of common compliance frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business, or engineering preferred.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in computer science or cybersecurity is a plus.
- Certifications in security (e.g., CISSP, CISM, GSEC) also a plus
- Experience with and understanding of the Privileged Access Management industry
- Any cloud computing related experience or certifications
- Industry recognized certifications
- Proficiency working within a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and DevSecOps environment
- Passion for product excellence including security and compliance
Don’t meet every single qualification? Studies show people are hesitant to apply if they don’t meet all requirements listed in a job posting. BeyondTrust is focused on building an inclusive and diverse workplace – so if there is something slightly different about your previous experience, but it otherwise aligns and you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You could be a great candidate for this or other roles on our team.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyontrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.