BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Quoting Specialist will be part of the Revenue Operations team and will support the sales organization. The Quotation Specialists' primary responsibilities will be to prepare accurate quotes for pricing and will assist in managing those quotes through Deal closure. Support will include creating quotes, maintaining end dates, start dates, and expiration dates, reviewing of opportunities for missing closure documentation, and working with Sales for opportunity completion. The role will assist as liaison with sales, legal, revenue, product management, and of cross-functional teams on deal structuring.
- Be the trusted support to the sales team, creating quotes, collaborating on product needs, and setting up commercial terms for all commercial transactions
- Work as a liaison between multiple groups, such as revenue, sales ops, legal, and pricing, to help facilitate the deal process and obtain any approvals for non-standard commercial terms
- Consistently demonstrates superior customer service by combining system knowledge, sales, product, and problem-solving skills to exceed sales expectations.
- Works together with multiple departments including sales, product management, and SEs as needed to ensure accurate quotes and lead times.
- Follows up on quotations and modifies quotes as necessary for past due dates or updating deal structure.
- Manage the life cycle of the deal from quote creation to deal closure.
- Review deals for completeness of closure information and documentation.
- Possesses strong numerical skills and has an analytical mindset.
Education & Experience
- 1-year sales support experience
- Ability to self-manage, show initiative and be proactive
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred
- Salesforce.com skills and experience preferred
- Experience with CPQ price quoting tool preferred
- 1 year of Software/SaaS industry experience preferred
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skillset combined with the accountability of data integrity
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Value
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.