BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
BeyondTrust is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our team. You will sell to SLED customers and prospects within the New England area. Candidates must currently reside in the territory.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota by proactively prospecting for opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Be responsible for selling to SLED (State, Local govt. and Education) clients, our set of cyber security solutions.
- Be backed by a strong marketing team from whom you will receive qualified leads, and an extraordinary group of Sales Engineers who will support your demonstrations and provide technical guidance.
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Be responsible for sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting, and strategic account management through the close cycle.
- Track all leads, pipeline and activity via Salesforce
- 5+ years of sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota.
- Experience in the security industry is strongly preferred but we will consider candidates with experience selling software as a service products.
- A history of success selling into selling in your assigned territory.
- Up to 50% travel within your region will be required.
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations.
- Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Work history stability.
- Experience selling into SLED customers.
Who are you?
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You are an aggressive seller with a hunter mentality
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Sales Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester.
- Exciting culture and teamwork among your peers.
- Rock solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events and leads.
- Foundation of existing accounts you can draw from to begin growing your territory.
- Our company DNA is created on us being People Centric, Agile, Empowered and Trustworthy.
- We wholeheartedly believe in work/life balance.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.