BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
BeyondTrust protects all privileged identities, access, and endpoints across your IT environment from security threats, while creating a superior user experience and operational efficiencies. With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What is the role?
We're looking for a driven sales professional to promote our portfolio and cultivate relationships with new and existing customers across the Northern Germany territory. You will take responsibility for:
- Creating and maintaining sustainable customer relationships to deliver sales growth to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Being an advocate for the BeyondTrust platform and our position within the global Privilege Access Management sector
- Understanding and recording customers’ business and IT strategies, priorities and goals; capture this data accurately in CRM system
- Collaborating with team members and striving towards meeting team sales target
- Tracking and monitoring potential leads in CRM (Salesforce)
- Problem solving customer issues or sales blockers
What skills and experience will make me successful?
- Professional sales experience within the software sector
- Proven record of overachieving quota in a high-growth company environment
- Undertaken relevant sales training
- IT Knowledge – Microsoft tools knowledge and the ability to use as needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Tenacity, independence and ambition are required to make this role your own.
- Must have fluency or be business proficient in German language
- Experience of working within the Security Software sector (Identity Management, Endpoint Management, Privilege Access Management solutions)
What professional traits will make me successful?
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that BeyondTrust’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to work with your teammates to get their best.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
What about the Perks:
Put your wellbeing first with our amazing benefits package:
- 30 working days of vacation annually
- Monthly car allowance
- Benefits allowance of EUR 4,000 per annum
- Life insurance (3 x annual salary)
- Co-investing opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Program
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.