BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will I be doing?
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our federal team, selling in to Navy and Marine accounts within the federal govt. nationwide. This is a hunter role with some upsell opportunity in existing accounts. Sales vehicles into the federal govt. are already in place.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota by proactively prospecting for Privileged Access Management opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Be responsible for selling to Federal clients.
- Be backed by a strong marketing team from whom you will receive qualified leads, and an extraordinary group of Sales Engineers who will support your demonstrations and provide technical guidance.
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Be responsible for sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting, and strategic account management through the close cycle.
- Track all leads, pipeline and activity via Salesforce
What is Required?
We believe that candidates with the right background will enjoy tremendous success at BeyondTrust! We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- 5+ years of sales experience, within Federal Agencies...working with US Navy, USMC, 4th Estate Agencies, Intelligence Communities preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota.
- Experience in the Security industry is strongly preferred, but we will consider candidates with experience selling Security related products / services or SaaS products.
- A history of success selling into your assigned territory.
- Up to 50% travel within your region will be required.
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations.
- Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Work history stability.
Who are you?
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You are an aggressive seller with a hunter mentality
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Sales Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester.
- Exciting culture and teamwork among your peers.
- Rock solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events and leads.
- Foundation of existing accounts you can draw from to begin growing your territory.
- Our company DNA is created on us being People Centric, Agile, Empowered and Trustworthy.
- We wholeheartedly believe in work/life balance.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.