BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What will I be doing?
- Direct and coordinate activities regarding sale of company products/solutions by contacting prospects and leads to generate interest and qualify demand.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell within existing customer base.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers throughout sales effort.
- Act as advisor to clients, maintaining knowledge base of technical and industry information as well as reporting on industry fluctuations and market conditions.
- Attend corporate tradeshows and events, as needed.
- Schedule and conduct high-level demonstrations and detailed presentations to prospects, customers and partners; lead RFPs and communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline activity and records in Salesforce, and analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor customer preferences.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field preferred or relevant experience.
- 4 years of full-time work experience in a customer-facing sales role.
- IT Knowledge – Microsoft tools knowledge and the ability to use as needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Tenacity, independence and ambition are required to make this role your own.
- Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company environment
- Undertaken relevant sales training
- Knowledge of security, PAM, identity management or related software a plus.
What professional traits will make me successful?
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that BeyondTrust’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to work with your teammates to get their best.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.