BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Senior UX Writer will advocate for BeyondTrust design and help shape consistent product experiences by crafting copy that helps users by reducing their cognitive load and work with User Experience Architecture team to help improve the output of designers, developers, and researchers (components, microcopy, product designs, and design system guidelines)
Drive product narratives and set the content tone - from calls to action to design system guidelines and educate and support UX team members to improve their writing skills and Own the definition of what UX Writing means to BeyondTrust
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and edit product copy for designs and user research
- Improve and implement writing guidelines for the UX design system
- Collaborate with UX QA to maintain product consistency
- Educate others about UX writing best practices
- Encourage and deliver a consistent voice and ton in concert with Marketing and Technical Documentation
- 3+ years of experience delivering results in drafting UX/digital content and/or content strategy.
- At least three years of experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage.
- Understanding of common software development practices and proficiency working within a software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Self-starter; eager and able to quickly learn new technologies and approaches.
- Can successfully build and maintain relationships with developers and managers and can champion the UX team’s ideas within the organization.
- Must be self-reliant but be able to communicate and contribute in a remote team setting.
- Experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets or product suites, including localization and accessibility best practices.
Desirable Skills but not Required
- 5+ years of experience delivering results in drafting UX/digital content and/or content strategy
- Knowledge of online technology and related products, including web and mobile UI and tools.
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices and how to use data to provide informed user insights.
- Security industry experience and a good understanding of security implications of copy
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.