BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Senior ServiceNow Developer is responsible for bringing ideas of various stakeholders to life within the ServiceNow Platform. It requires someone with the ability to deliver on a scoped vision, while working with stakeholders to refine a vision based on technologies that are available. It additionally requires someone who can work with stakeholders to refine scope on a given request, working through what could be possible or what work is needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write ServiceNow native code to support the ServiceNow ecosystem
- Build business processes in an Agile development environment
- Create solutions based on use cases for internal and external resources (employees, customers, and partners)
- Gather requirements and provide architectural patterns to solve complex business problems
- Develop SQL/SOQL code and use tools to perform ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) to import, export, and improve data quality
- Willing to take on and learn new systems within the ServiceNow ecosystem
- Other tasks as defined by manager
- 2+ years of ServiceNow administration experience
- 4+ years of ServiceNow development experience
- ServiceNow certifications or comparable experience in the ServiceNow platform
- Extensive experience with ServiceNow configuration
- Moderate experience with system and data architecture and design
- Moderate experience being a mentor and helping others improve their developer skills
- Significant experience with SOAP/REST APIs – both developing and consuming them
- Significant knowledge of the ITIL lifecycle, and how this applies to the ServiceNow platform
- Independent/self-managing individual who requires little guidance
- Comfortable working in an Agile development environment and resolving tickets or backlog items
- Collaborative team player
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can gain skills in several areas, from backend webservice development to user interface design, and business/sales operations processes to community portal development
- You know the internals of ServiceNow & keep on top of the latest releases and platform features
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Clear understanding of common ServiceNow development methodologies
- Clear understanding of platform managed applications & database systems.
- Experience with administering and maintaining Linux servers
- Experience working in an org with at least 100 users in both an admin and developer capacity
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.