BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What is the role?
- Create and maintain sustainable customer relationships to deliver sales growth to meet and exceed targets
- Advocate for the BeyondTrust platform and our position within the global Privilege Access Management sector
- Understand and document customers’ business and IT strategies, priorities and goals; capture this data accurately in CRM system
- Collaborate with team members and strive towards meeting team sales target
- Track and monitor potential leads in CRM
- Problem solve customer issues or sales blockers
What skills and experience will make me successful?
- Professional sales experience within the software sector in Africa
- Consistent track record of over-achievement and net new logo wins
- Experience of working in an indirect sales environment, collaborating with channel partnerships
- True team player with the ability to leverage internal resources, partners, and team members to drive success
- Ability to work multiple deals simultaneously
- Understanding of the sales cycle for a Software-as-a-Service subscription model
- Proven experience working with a CRM (preferably Salesforce) and the ability to run reports within it
- Must be a fluent / native French speaker
- Experience of working within the Security Software sector (Identity Management, Endpoint Management, Privilege Access Management solutions)
- Undertaken relevant sales training
What professional traits will make me successful?
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that BeyondTrust’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to work with your teammates to get their best.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.