BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What’s the role?
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated Channel Account Manager to take responsibility for driving and delivering sales leads and converting them into new business through our channel partners, resellers and distributors in the Southeast US (GA, FL, NC, SC). This role will be backfilling for a recent promotion.
A driven Channel Manager, you will proactively grow our partner network, nurture relationships and educate our partners and their sales team on what BeyondTrust has to offer.
- Build, cultivate and develop strategic channel SME partnerships within territory.
- Build specific and measurable growth initiatives that align to the partner business strategy.
- On-board, enable, engage and map account and business plans with partners.
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current customers, identify opportunities and assist in targeted sales pursuits.
- Assume quota responsibility across defined partner channels.
- Foster strong consultative relationships and continually assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a region-specific channel marketing program.
- Measurement and analysis of channel programs, promotions, and other activities.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners.
- Experience in Channel Management.
- 4+ years’ experience of software channel sales. (Security software preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of partner ecosystem in the territory.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and / or exceeding revenue objectives, especially for revenue sourced through the channel.
- Experience working with Salesforce (CRM) and report building.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors.
- Experience of analyzing performance to identify areas of improvement and optimization.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
Who are you?
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You always work for the best interest of the group.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Sales Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester
- Exciting culture and teamwork among your peers.
- Rock-solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events, and leads.
- Foundation of existing accounts you can draw from to begin growing your territory.
- Our company DNA is created on us being People-Centric, Agile, Empowered, and Trustworthy.
- We wholeheartedly believe in work/life balance.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.