BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
- Manage customer communication and expectations
- Provide phone, email and chat Support to assigned accounts
- Provide troubleshooting and debugging of customer problems
- Transition product issues to Engineering and product enhancements to Product Management, tracking status to the customer regularly.
- Escalate critical issues and roadblocks to the next tier of Support.
- Be part of the on call rotation for the assigned product team.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in a related technical field
- Proficiency at the use of a system editor like Vi or Emacs (Vi preferred as this is the available editor by default)
- Proficiency at shell scripting, and familiarity with scripting languages like Bash, PowerShell, Perl, Python, TCL, Expect, and others
- Experience with C (Nice to have)
- Experience with Kernel system calls
- Experience with Active Directory and GPO
- Knowledge of Network Topology/Layers, Networking Tools and Utilities (tcpdump, Wireshark, netsh), configuration, and troubleshooting
- Experience with Unix/Linux administration, how a process can get started as a service, Name Services, and PAM
- Experience with Kerberos, SSL, LDAP, Active Directory, and web server configuration, trouble shooting, and interpretation of diagnostic messages
- Experience with system administration tasks related to application configuration, Unix/Linux security, Windows, File System types and ACLs, OS Capabilities, and SELinux
- Experience with how processes exchange data
- Experience with general SQL language and RDMBS concepts
- Understanding of strace, ltrace, pstack, and other instrumenting tools to monitor a process
- Understanding of Java tools like keytool to manage SSL certs in Java, curl and/or wget
- Strong dedication to customer care.
- Strong team interaction skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs.
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with cross-functional teams.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyontrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.