BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Solutions Engineer primarily provides pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions. They use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales teams and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations. The SE also assists the sales teams in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions. Additionally, they may create detailed design and implementation specifications as well as POC for complex products/solutions. May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Portuguese - Primary
- English - Advanced
- Spanish - Advanced
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing product demonstrations in person and remotely, and working with prospects at both a technical and business level to show how BeyondTrust’s solutions deliver value to them.
- Assess the client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate solution.
- Participate as a technical resource at trade shows and conferences, when needed.
- Deliver product demonstrations and work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business.
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages – use customer relationship management software, including Salesforce, to support sales.
- Provide guidance to potential customers and partners based on needs and requirements .
- Plan, manage and drive proof of concepts.
- Ownership of the technical or solution response to RFIs/RFPs and help deliver a comprehensive consultative response.
- Assist post-sales and partner teams in the design, planning, and implementation of BeyondTrust Solutions.
- Provide consultative support for pre-sales, partners, and customers on BeyondTrust solutions.
- Present at webinars, seminars, and partner enablement initiatives.
- Multi-Lingual Primary of Portuguese with Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology / Information Systems or related field, or relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a pre-sales engineer and/or support engineer.
- 3+ years of years of proven cybersecurity experience.
- Ability to highlight product differentiators against competitors.
- Prior experience IAM, PAM or SSO (federated identity) solutions.
- Prior experience presenting security products at trade shows and security conferences.
- At least 2 years of work experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments, including Active Directory, Authentication/Tokens, DNS etc.
- Working knowledge of the Unix/ Linux operating system; must be able to install and troubleshoot network connections, least privilege, audits, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Working knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments and Cloud-based networking architecture (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Prior experience demonstrating security products and conducting PoCs preferred.
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Certifications: CISSP, MCSE, GWAPT, CCFE, CPT, CEH, and ITIL a plus.
- Cloud Certifications from ISC2 (CCSP), AWS, Azure, or GCP – a significant advantage.
- Building, supporting, and selling security solutions experience preferred.
- Experience with, or the working knowledge of BeyondTrust products is a plus.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.