The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
- BeyondTrust is seeking an Automation Engineer to design and develop API and UI tests for existing automation frameworks and build and maintain test automation infrastructure for our cloud platform solutions.
What you will do:
- Be collaborative and influential across our Agile team.
- Work closely with engineering and other teams to automate testing where possible.
- Contribute to our Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs through automated tests.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for automated tests.
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Perform a key role to drive the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
What is required:
- 5+ years in a Software Engineer or Software Engineer in Test capacity is ideal.
- Strong ability to create and design test automation and test infrastructure.
- Understanding of RESTful design patterns.
- Experience setting up thorough, complex, controlled tests.
- An understanding of agile SDLC and why automation is crucial.
- Experience working with virtual machines and managing multiple test environments.
- Experience with cloud-focused solutions across multiple providers (AWS, Azure, etc).
- Knowledge of Selenium and UI automation testing.
- Coding experience, ideally in C#.
- Knowledge of SpecFlow and Gherkin.
- Knowledge of or experience writing Assertion-type testing.
- Shell / PowerShell scripting.
- Ability to work unsupervised, is self directed and motivated to take ownership and drive improvement.
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
Who you are?
- You give and take feedback openly and graciously for the good of the team.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and improvement.
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are a motivated learner that looks for opportunities to learn and grow.
- You are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements.
- You try to inspire the best in others, and always try to deliver the same.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.