BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
- You will be working on Cloud Security Manager. We are a dynamic and collaborative team working to develop a least-privilege solution to secure cloud environments.
What you will do:
- Test API endpoints for accuracy of data and performance.
- Ensure functionality meets requirements.
- Develop Postman Tests and contribute to automation for new functionality.
- Help establish acceptance criteria and estimates for work items
- Troubleshoot issues by via log files and performance data.
- Identify and write up bugs using clear reproduction steps.
- Run automation test suites against new functionality.
- Provide progress reports, metrics and dashboards.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure overall product quality and reliability.
What skills do I need?
- Experience testing REST API calls (Postman).
- Experience working with git version control.
- An understanding of agile SDLC and why automation is crucial.
- 3+ years in a Quality Assurance role ideal.
- Work closely with automation engineers to define requirements for automated tests.
- Perform a key role to drive the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
- Experience working in a continuous integration and development environment.
Nice to have:
- Azure/AWS experience a strong plus.
- Kubernetes/Docker experience
- Experience designing and testing microservice based applications.
- Database/SQL knowledge.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.