BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Our IT Security Engineers play a critical role in the implementation, testing and administration of security tools with a focus on protecting the business from the ever-evolving threat landscape. If you're passionate about security and have a creative mind that thrives on the challenge of solving valuable problems then this role could be a great match for you!
What you will do:
- Drive the initiatives of building and implementing tools to automate security monitoring and tasks.
- Drive the initiatives of reviewing the security aspects of applications and systems.
- Assist with developing solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities quickly and efficiently.
- Lead security projects from design, and implementation to an operational phase.
- Secure enterprise information by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing security standards (i.e., hardening guides), policies and procedures.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Design and deliver a security landscape with a focus on thwarting malware, intrusions and denial of service attacks.
- Securely provision: Conceptualize, architect, design, and build secure IT systems and networks. Design elements of security architecture to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Operate and maintain: Provide support, administration and maintenance necessary to ensure effective and efficient IT system performance and security.
- Protect and defend: Identify, analyse, and mitigate threats to internal IT systems and networks. Perform threat hunting and log review to identify indicators of compromise.
What is required:
- 3-5 years of experience in Network, Server, and Client security administration.
- Operational knowledge of networking fundamentals including, but not limited, to Routing and Switching.
- 3-5 years of experience managing Firewalls, IPS/IDS Systems, Web Application Firewalls, Linux Servers, Windows Servers, Content Filtering Systems, Email Security Systems, DNS Systems, Routers, Switches and Endpoint Security Systems.
- Effective communication skills and ability to translate “tech terms” into business terms.
- Ability to learn new technologies and implement advanced solutions at a rapid pace.
- Ability to manage complex projects and work with 3rd party vendors.
- Demonstrated knowledge of remote office connectivity technologies including MPLS, SSL/VPN, etc.
- Provide after-hours incident response and assistance for all urgent and related responsibilities.
- Ensure the business requirements are met and documented for various systems related to security best practices.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.