BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What's the role?
BeyondTrust is looking for a highly motivated Implementation Manager to join the Professional Services Project Management team. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced team environment and will enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business. As a member of the Professional Services Project Management team you will be responsible for the following:
- Management and administration of multiple concurrent BeyondTrust customer implementation projects.
- Track and manage project details ensuring customer implementation projects remain on track for successful completion within time and budget constraints.
- Ability to work collaboratively alongside other Professional Services team members.
- Manage internal and external customer project inquiries.
- Assist with monthly project-related business reporting driving revenue recognition and utilization.
- Assist with internal procedural documentation and process development.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to the customer, project team members, Sales, and management.
- Effectively manage technical and non-technical project issues to resolution.
- Escalate risks and issues internally to management and externally to customer project management teams to resolve or mitigate risk.
- Provide operational reporting on project status.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation process.
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services.
What skills are required?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training or experience.
- Proven track record of successfully coordinating software implementation projects.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of software delivery implementation methodologies within a post-sales environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of project scheduling, scope management, resource/budget management, and issue/escalation management.
- Ability to learn required technical knowledge relating to BeyondTrust products.
- Proficiency with modern business applications (Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Visio, Project, Salesforce.com). FinancialForce PSA experience is a plus.
- Experience with BeyondTrust products (or Bomgar/Avecto/Lieberman products) is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent customer projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (oral, written, and presentation)..
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t.”
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
Put your wellbeing first with our amazing benefits package:
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family
- Medicash Benefit (including Dental cover)
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Paid parental leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Co-investing opportunity
A healthy and motivated workforce goes hand-in-hand with the success of the company and the happiness of our customers. So why wouldn’t we give you the flexibility, perks and career confidence that you need to get the job done?
As a member of the BT Team we trust and empower you to be the best version of yourself whether that means working in your favourite superhero costume from home or solving complex problems whilst feeding the kids porridge!
We want you to feel at home in the BT family. That means diversity and inclusion isn’t just a policy to us. We recognise amazing talent doesn’t come in “one size fits all”.
Our team collaboration extends from Singapore to Nova Scotia and everywhere in between with inspiring women in leadership roles everywhere you look.
We also want to give you the opportunity to constantly evolve (shout out to the Pokémon fans). If you want to learn a new skill or improve the way the team works, your voice will be heard. Hackathons, Pluralsight licenses, lunch & learns and self-improvement workshops are always there for you to get involved in.
Progression routes are clear for those who want it, so don’t expect to be in the same position 2 years from now.
Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?