BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is looking for a driven IT professional with experience in the IT security field to take ownership for implementing projects of varying scope for customers involving BeyondTrust cyber software and third-party applications. As an Implementation Engineer you will collaborate with customers as well as various internal teams to achieve responsible IT security goals. If you have a passion for the technology space, enjoy problem solving and are committed to a high-level of customer service this could be a great fit for you!
What is the role?
- Gain an understanding of customer's network, information, and security systems.
- Review the scope of work with customer to ensure implementation expectations will be met.
- Implement the agreed upon design and architecture that best fits the customer's business goals.
- Help Engagement Managers, Implementation Managers and Project Managers set customer communication and expectations, to ensure customer satisfaction throughout implementations.
- Provide all knowledge transfer and support to the customer during the project engagement, including installation, configuration, and use case scenario implementations. This will include both remote conferencing and/or onsite travel.
- Provide troubleshooting during the engagement and assist with post sales technical questions and concerns.
- At close of engagement, provide a formal hand off to Technical Support.
- Escalate necessary bugs to Engineering for resolution.
- Escalate necessary feature requests to Product Management for resolution.
- Assist the sales team with technical questions/issues.
- Provide Partner training during shadowed engagements.
- Implement products in accordance with BeyondTrust methodology. Review and provide feedback on existing documentation.
- Play an active role within the BeyondTrust technical community, and support colleagues where required.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our products by collecting feedback from our clients.
What experience is required?
- Proven experience as an implementation or delivery consultant within the IT sector.
- Experience delivering onsite technical consultancy to a range of technically experienced senior managers and project investors
- Knowledge of at least one of Windows Server, Unix, Linux, and/or MAC operating systems
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide networking protocols & ports for both Windows and Linux environments
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of Firewall, IDS, IPS, Antivirus, vulnerability assessment
- Knowledge of client and server relationships including Microsoft Windows workstation to/from Windows server and/or UNIX/Linux servers
- Knowledge of Virtualization/Cloud suites - at least one of VMware, Azure, and/or AWS
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, routers, switches, proxy servers
- Strong dedication to customer care
- Strong team interaction skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to clearly communicate with customers, both verbally and written.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs
- Must have good initiative and assertiveness
- Must be fluent in German
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Security or Technical Certification - such as CISSP, MCSA
- Experience with BeyondTrust products a plus
- Experience with Password Vaulting, Privilege Management, and Vulnerability Assessment
- Experience with McAfee ePO
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance standards including PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, ISO
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools like Sysinternals
- Web Application security experience
- Knowledge of World Wide Web environments and tools XML, ASP. Etc.
- Scripting experience
- Fluency in multiple languages
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Security, or Information Technology fields
Put your wellbeing first with our well-rounded benefits package:
- We are proud to offer you and your family the following benefits:
- 30 working days of vacation annually
- Benefits allowance of EUR 4,000 per annum
- Life insurance (3 x annual salary)
- Co-investing opportunity
- Flexible working hours
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.