BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust's global Technical Support Team are dedicated to solving technical challenges and delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction to drive customer success.
Due to continued investment in the business our fast growing team in APJ is looking for an experienced Engineer who is passionate about technology and continual learning to act as a trusted advisor to customers who utilize our cyber security solutions. This role will give you an opportunity to build expertise in numerous cutting-edge technologies and to accelerate your career towards customer facing technical roles.
What Will I be Doing?
- Efficiently manage customer communication and expectations to resolve technical issues relating to our cyber security product suite
- Provide phone, email and chat Support to assigned accounts
- Provide troubleshooting and debugging of customer problems
- Take a collaborative approach and act as the customer liaison to Engineering, Sales, and Field Engineer teams.
- Transition product issues to Engineering and product enhancements to Product Management, tracking status to the customer regularly.
- Escalate critical issues and roadblocks to the Technical Support Manager where required
- Be a part of the on call rotation for the assigned product team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related technical field
- 3 years+ in IT Support/Infrastructure/Network support positions with a customer focus/ software environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows based server OS such as Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience in Endpoint Administration
- Knowledge of the following:
- Active Directory and GPO
- Network Topology/Layers
- Networking Tools and Utilities
- AV/Firewall Rules and Policies
- Secure “machine to machine” communications
- Windows Account Administration
- Security software
- Strong dedication to customer care
- Strong team interaction skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Pre Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Sales teams
- Fluency in Korean would be a plus
Who are You?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why join BeyondTrust?
A healthy and motivated workforce goes hand-in-hand with the success of the company and the happiness of our customers. So why wouldn’t we give you the flexibility, perks and career confidence that you need to get the job done?
As a member of the BT Team we trust and empower you to be the best version of yourself whether that means working in your favorite superhero costume from home or solving complex problems whilst feeding the kids porridge!
We want you to feel at home in the BT family. That means diversity and inclusion isn’t just a policy to us. We recognize amazing talent doesn’t come in “one size fits all”. Our team collaboration extends from Singapore to Nova Scotia and everywhere in between with inspiring women in leadership roles everywhere you look.
We also want to give you the opportunity to constantly evolve (shout out to the Pokémon fans). If you want to learn a new skill or improve the way the team works, your voice will be heard. Hackathons and self-improvement workshops are always there for you to get involved in. Progression routes are clear for those who want it, so don’t expect to be in the same position 2 years from now.
Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?