BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As the Knowledge Base Administrator, you will be responsible for reviewing, updating, identifying, and documenting knowledge to be utilized by support groups and customers. Working within the Knowledge Administrator Team, you will interact with other Knowledge Administrators, Subject Matter Experts, and management parties.
- Ability to identify and work with relevant subject matter experts (SME) within the business who are owners of the pre-written content. Motivate and manage SMEs to ensure commitment to updating content on a pre-agreed cycle.
- Ability to present information in various forms including software demos, interactive tutorials, and knowledge articles using text, video, illustrations, and graphics.
- Ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels across the business, regarding content, style, targeting, and delivery of user, technical and service information.
- Collaborate with other Knowledge Administrators, Subject Matter Experts, and management parties to create and document Standard Operating Procedures, Knowledge Base Articles, and other required pieces of documentation.
- Assimilate information extracted from SMEs and re-write it into a defined style, ensuring that it is clearly articulated and targeted to the correct audiences.
- Properly review, update, identify and document knowledge for capture to be utilized by support groups and customers.
- Schedule regular reviews of the knowledge base to identify areas that need to be updated/expanded.
- Review the structure of the knowledge base systems on a regular basis, ensuring it meets the needs of the business.
- Utilize Knowledge Base usage reporting and analysis to track the usage, define the efficiency of content, and identify gaps and areas of opportunity.
- Identify areas for process improvement
- Excellent English language editing and writing skills – able to differentiate errors from opinions on style, and articulate reasons for changes.
- Bilingual candidates given special consideration
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in content writing or knowledge base management in a computer software context.
- Experience with online content authoring tools.
- At least a basic knowledge of HTML.
What about the Perks?
- Remote role – with at home expenses such as internet paid for. Some travel to client sites
- True flexibility with managers who trust you to work in the way most productive to you
- Regular hackathons/lunch & learns/social events
- Always working with the most modern technologies (as a cyber security company we invest heavily in this area, we can’t fall behind!)
- Wellbeing events such as yoga/meditation/home workouts
- Highly flexible PTO allowance
- Competitive 401k Plan
- Healthcare, dental & optician insurance
- Life Insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
- Legal insurance
- Pet insurance
- Education reimbursement – learn new skills on us
- Perks are being reviewed currently to add even more!
Why join BeyondTrust?
A healthy and motivated workforce goes hand-in-hand with the success of the company and the happiness of our customers. So why wouldn’t we give you the flexibility, perks and career confidence that you need to get the job done?
As a member of the BT Team we trust and empower you to be the best version of yourself whether that means working in your favourite superhero costume from home or solving complex problems whilst feeding the kids porridge!
We want you to feel at home in the BT family. That means diversity and inclusion isn’t just a policy to us. We recognise amazing talent doesn’t come in “one size fits all”. Our team collaboration extends from Atlanta to Singapore and everywhere in between with inspiring women in leadership roles everywhere you look.
We also want to give you the opportunity to constantly evolve (shout out to the Pokémon fans). If you want to learn a new skill or improve the way the team works, your voice will be heard. Hackathons and self-improvement workshops are always there for you to get involved in. Progression routes are clear for those who want it, so don’t expect to be in the same position 2 years from now.
If this sounds a good fit apply now!
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.