BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What's the role?
We are looking for a tenacious Client Executive to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers; creating opportunities to drive revenue across the territory, working closely with our enterprise account managers.
What will I be doing?
- Support and collaborate with Territory and Enterprise Account Managers within their defined region to manage and close both new opportunities and customer add-ons, ensuring seamless communications and transitions for the customer
- Develop new and existing accounts within your own defined Small Medium Business (SMB) territory and focus account list.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing revenue across your designated territory.
- Engages and coordinates with Solutions Engineers, Customer Success Managers and Renewals team
- Be highly responsive to prospects and customers, providing them with the information they need throughout the sales process
- Maintain accurate and complete account data in Salesforce
- Provide accurate and timely opportunity updates and bookings forecasts
- Co-own sales achievement goals against a specified territory and team quota
- Own personal territory quota
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing and keep up to date on knowledge of the company
What experience is required?
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience
- 1-2 years successful track record in sales development and or inside (virtual) sales (technology, software, B2B, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong sales operations experience.
- Ability to communicate complex technology and value propositions
- Independent, yet a team player
- Motivation to expand personal and professional knowledge of product and sales skills
- Above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles at high velocity
- Security, SaaS sales experience
- Familiarity with technology and cybersecurity
Why Join the BeyondTrust Sales Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester
- Exciting culture and teamwork among your peers.
- Rock-solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events, and leads.
- Foundation of existing accounts you can draw from to begin growing your territory.
- Our company DNA is created on us being People-Centric, Agile, Empowered, and Trustworthy.
- We wholeheartedly believe in work/life balance.
Put your wellbeing first with our amazing benefits package:
- 30 working days of vacation annually
- Benefits allowance of EUR 4,000 per annum
- Life insurance (3 x annual salary)
- Co-investing opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Program