BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, technical and well-organized Project Manager to join the Professional Services team in Dubai.
- Provide oversight over all aspects of software deployment projects over the entire project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close).
- Be familiar with system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables with our customers to include clearly defined project tasks, project schedule, resource requirements, dependencies, and critical path items.
- Assist in the coordination and scheduling of resources.
- Identify key project team members by defining roles and responsibilities to create a project organization structure to develop a communication plan.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Implement the approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events to minimize the impact of the risks on the project.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan, and facilitate customer acceptance.
- Ensure proper status reporting is shared across the project team, including time, budget, and risk items.
- Produce and Maintain high quality, professional project documentation for customer engagements, including Project Initiation Documents, GANTT Charts and RAID logs.
- Work strategically with Sales to ensure Services is helping to execute against software sales initiatives.
- Responsible for up-selling and driving additional service and product revenue with existing customers.
- Effectively communicates project expectations to the customer, project team members, and management – proactively manages changes in project, and drive all projects to a successful conclusion within agreed timescales.
What Skills should I have:
- Prince2 or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- BA/BS, or equivalent experience
- The ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines
- Proven track record of delivering successful Enterprise IT Projects
- Experience using CRM technology and specifically Salesforce.com.
- Experience with or the working knowledge of the following BeyondTrust products (BeyondInsight, PowerBroker for Windows, PowerBroker for Unix, PowerBroker Password Safe, PowerBroker Identity Services, PowerBroker Auditor, Defendpoint, Remote Support) a plus.
- Implementing, supporting, or selling security solutions experience.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Strong work ethic.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Project scheduling, resource and budget management.
- Embraces change and new challenges.
- Up to speed on the latest Cyber Security and Software trends
- Project Management: Remains calm under pressure. Delivers to agreed timeframes. Organized and possesses a high attention to detail. Possess strong interpersonal skills to get the best from the project team.
- Problem Solving: Open to a wide range of ideas, will consider both traditional and innovative options. Driven and resolved to ‘fix’, possess a self-belief and confidence in ideas and solutions.
- Communication Skills: Ability to engage and appreciate the needs of different audiences. Communicates purposefully and able to address small – large sized groups. Enjoys being center of attention and is keen to express ideas and engage with others.
- Customer Focus: Capacity to deal with customers in an engaging, professional and courteous way.
- Interpersonal Skills: Has awareness of the way one comes across to others
- Analytic: Possesses a systematic and problem-solving style. Logical approach to issues, wary of superficial conclusions, prefer to examine relevant information.
- Flexibility: Capacity to cope with the unexpected. Appreciate when traditional approaches no longer work and may be due for a review. Recognize the need for re-organization, whether they are a proponent or are on the receiving end of change.
- Team Orientation: Should be receptive, tolerant and willing to share
A healthy and motivated workforce goes hand-in-hand with the success of the company and the happiness of our customers. So why wouldn’t we give you the flexibility, perks and career confidence that you need to get the job done?
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 1 year service
- Parental leave program
- Medical insurance (including dependants)
- Vision and dental benefits
- Life Insurance (24 x base monthly salary)
- Co-investing opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Program
As a member of the BT Team we trust and empower you to be the best version of yourself whether that means working in your favourite superhero costume from home or solving complex problems whilst feeding the kids porridge!
We want you to feel at home in the BT family. That means diversity and inclusion isn’t just a policy to us. We recognise amazing talent doesn’t come in “one size fits all”.
Our team collaboration extends from Singapore to Nova Scotia and everywhere in between with inspiring women in leadership roles everywhere you look.
We also want to give you the opportunity to constantly evolve (shout out to the Pokémon fans). If you want to learn a new skill or improve the way the team works, your voice will be heard.
Progression routes are clear for those who want it, so don’t expect to be in the same position 2 years from now.