BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
The BeyondTrust partner ecosystem is under rapid growth and modernization. We are seeking a National Channel Manager responsible for managing two of our top National Solution Providers. We’re looking for an experienced self-starter with a history working with national partners, especially Optiv and Guidepoint. Success in this role is dependent on the ability to implement and manage an effective go to market strategy that drives sales and services of our cybersecurity solutions across the country.
- Build strong relationships with the partner Sales and PreSales Teams
- Train and enable partner sellers with enough knowledge of BeyondTrust to allow them to identify BeyondTrust opportunities in their accounts
- Proactively communicate with BeyondTrust sales leaders on partner pipeline and forecast
- Work closely Americas National Channel Marketing Leader to deliver marketing events/programs/campaigns that create interest and awareness among the partners’ accounts
- Build and execute a joint business plans with measurable success
- Ensure that partners are achieving the training, certification, and support requirements of the BeyondTrust Partner Program
What is Required?
We believe that candidates with the right background will enjoy tremendous success at BeyondTrust! We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. 5+ years of high-tech channel sales experience in an enterprise sales environment
- A proven track-record of driving national partner growth in both sales and delivery services
- Knowledge of National Channel Partners and extensive relationships, particularly with Optiv and/or Guidepoint
- Strong leadership skills who can multi-task, work independently as well as within a team.
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing and public speaking
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Strong working knowledge of the cyber security or similar space
Why Join the BeyondTrust Sales Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester
- Exciting culture and teamwork among your sales and channel peers
- Dedicated marketing team to support you in developing awareness and lead generation campaigns
- Foundation of existing partnerships and business you can draw from to expand your business
- Our company DNA is created on us being People Centric, Agile, Empowered and Trustworthy
- We wholeheartedly believe in work/life balance.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.