BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
This is an entry-level solutions engineering position, where you will work in tandem with sales representatives and partners to sell BeyondTrust’s products, services, and solution. You will be the technical specialist within the sales cycle, showing the value of the BeyondTrust suite of products.
After completing your training, you will be delivering compelling demos, managing POCs, assisting with technical RFP responses, and ultimately winning deals.
You will also have the pleasure of interacting with many of our 20K+ very satisfied customers who stop by at trade shows to see what’s new and say how awesome BeyondTrust is!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with Marketing Campaigns (Webinars, demonstrations etc.).
- Lead Qualification - Validate technical environment, understand business problems
- Participate in RFP/RFI responses
- Discovery and Opportunity Engagement - help with qualifying questions, background research and understanding the business
- Deliver information about the business value of using BeyondTrust solutions
- Demonstrate that the BeyondTrust solution delivers on the value proposition
- Help develop a written proposal that can be used alongside a financial proposal for a prospect
- Secure the technical win of an opportunity
- A working knowledge (3+ years) including help desk and/or technical support of applications, server infrastructure, desktops, virtualisation and directories
- Good knowledge of common OS and Network topologies
- Good knowledge of security concepts
- Ability to assess technical requirements and propose appropriate solutions
- Ability to thrive in a team selling environment
- You will be comfortable in delivering presentations to audiences of varying sizes
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Fluency in English and German is required
- Security+, Network+ or other equivalent industry certification
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Any presales experience is a plus
- Any additional languages are a plus.
- Any working knowledge of Linux and Azure Active Directory is desirable
- Any experience with BeyondTrust products (Privilege Management for Desktops, Remote Support, Privileged Remote Access) is also a plus
- Any security focused qualifications or certifications
- Experience with security solutions (Anti-Malware, Data Protection, Firewalls, Mobile, Email and Web etc.)
Put your wellbeing first with our amazing benefits package:
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family
- Medicash Benefit (including Dental cover)
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Paid parental leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Co-investing opportunity