** THe person in this role should be located in Eastern/Central time zones**
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Integration Engineer (iPaaS Developer) oversees the timely delivery of projects and initiatives that support BeyondTrust’s strategic objectives as well as drive the necessary alignment between technology teams, business processes and a wide range of functional organizations, including Revenue Operations, Finance, Ecommerce, and Customer Success. In this role, you'll specialize in utilizing iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service) to help build and support existing productized and custom integrations. As an Integration Engineer, you'll partner with the Enterprise Applications and Service Management teams to ensure we create the most innovative and successful integrations between our existing CRM, CSM, ERP, and HRIS platforms. In this role, you'll use your API, iPaaS platform, troubleshooting, and communication skills to drive customer and partner success.
- Responsible for integrations across different business and engineering systems
- Understand the business systems, integration points and designs and develops integrations using the Integration Platform
- Build solutions that increase business value using industry standard methodologies of using common, re-usable services
- Define, document, and enforce the usage of best practices within the Integration Platform
- Build automation for Integration Platforms – CI/CD, Test Automation, Code Review Automation
- Build monitoring-alerting framework for Integration platforms
- Build end to end transaction monitoring dashboards for Integration Platform
- Administer the Integration platform by managing users, defining roles/permissions as needed
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to understand the requirements and define and develop solutions.
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to provide feedback into strategies and standards
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile
- 3 - 5 years of demonstrable experience with engineering complex Integration projects with SaaS & On-Premise applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Out of the box thinker with strong leadership, planning, and organization skills
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture concepts and practices
- Experience in the field of middleware frameworks like SOA, API, ETL and Web Services based integrations
- Experience in integrating multiple SaaS applications
- Experience in implementing one or more Integration technologies such as Boomi, Mulesoft, Workato, Informatica, Apigee etc.
- Experience in implementing CI-CD, Automation for integration platforms would be huge plus
- Experience in building monitoring-alerting for integration platforms using tools such Splunk/Elastic Seaarch/ELK
- Experience in building dashboards for end to end transaction monitoring
- Experience using security such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On etc.
- Experience in developing database objects and integrating database systems like MySQL,SQL Server,Oracle etc
- Strong understanding or experience with integration connectors like SAP, AS2,SFTP,HTTPS,SMTP etc.
- Hands-on experience with Java Script, Groovy, Python
- Experience in developing end to end B2B Integrations (EDI, Punch-in & Punch-Out)
- Some experience writing and executing unit tests
- Some experience working with a major enterprise application platform (Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc) as an end user or developer
- Some experience writing SQL/TSQL and performing data migration using ETL tools or design patterns
- Some experience with Single-Sign On (SSO), SAML, and OAuth authentication and security
- Clear understanding of platform managed applications & database systems.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.