BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated Vice President, Americas Channels to take responsibility for building our next generation partner ecosystem and driving new business and new services from and through our partners.
As a driven channel leader, you will build and develop a professional partner management team that is aligned and working closely with our Americas field teams. You will develop and execute channel strategies and help the teams leverage partners to achieve their sales and delivery goals.
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President, Global Channel & Alliances, you will represent the full portfolio of company products and services to assigned partners, driving partner recruitment and enablement to achieve your sales and business objectives.
what will you do?
- Provide team leadership as a direct manager and leader of the Americas channel team
- Develop a modern partner ecosystem including resellers, system integrators, managed service providers, resellers, and distributors
- Collaborate with the Americas field teams to develop channel sales strategies and territory plans for accelerating growth leveraging our partner ecosystem
- Achieve the Americas channel sales targets and strategic objectives
- Build, cultivate and develop strategic channel partnerships aligned with sales leadership in the territory
- Coordinate the involvement of company stakeholders, including sales, pre-sales, services, and technical support
- Oversee the enablement and certification of partners for sales, pre-sales, and delivery services
- Manage potential channel conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and drive adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements and drive adoption of company programs
- Foster strong consultative relationships and continually assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Proactively lead joint account mapping, joint business planning, and quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Collaborate with the field marketing team to develop territory and partner-specific marketing plans
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners.
What is required?
- 10+ years’ experience of channel sales, management, and development in a software security company
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding partner revenue objectives, especially for revenue sourced by partners, with a variety of partner types and sizes
- Demonstrated track record of building, leading, and coaching a channel & alliances teams in the Americas
- Knowledge of the partner ecosystem in the territory including resellers, GSIs, and MSPs
- Ability to establish positive and lasting business relationships and manage a territory with named focus partners
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills as well as the ability to effectively present to executives and individual contributors.
- Experience of presenting articulately to senior level executives and having consultative conversations
- Experience building business plans and running QBRs with partners
- Experience of analyzing performance to identify areas of improvement and optimization
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation, software security, and the channel
- Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Partner Relationship Management Systems and report building
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t”.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.