BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Cloud Engineer is responsible for researching, designing, implementing, securing, and maintaining a mission critical cloud infrastructure used by users located around the globe. The Cloud Engineer must display self-motivation and the ability to respond with innovation to new technological problems and new possibilities
- Responsible for the day to day availability, monitoring, maintenance, incident response and resolution of the BeyondTrust cloud infrastructure.
- Experience operating, securing, and managing AWS and Azure cloud environments.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Development and implementation of methods to configure and audit access delegations and configuration baselines.
- Integrating and troubleshooting third party tools and services used for access, management, or auditing of the environment.
- Creation, deletion, and inventory of the accounts and their root credentials.
- Constant review of pricing and service offerings to assist in decisions regarding cloud economics for both monetary and performance purposes.
- Frequent discussions with the development teams to determine needs currently not being met and possible future needs.
- Constant investigation of the environment for configuration issues and to assist with SIEM rule development.
- Awareness of changes to services offered to both add or remove features as needed.
- Update process documentation - ensure documentation of entire environment is current
- Define and enforce policies to achieve required cloud security, uptime, and availability.
- Experience operating, securing, and managing AWS and/or Azure cloud environments.
- Two or more years’ experience managing a large cloud environment.
- Proficiency in AWS and Azure
- AWS or Azure certifications a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience preferred
- A good understanding of granular security permission delegation and role-based access.
- Scripting in any languages supported by AWS or Azure.
- The ability to find inefficiencies or problems and develop solutions.
- Attention to detail
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.