BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
We’re growing ambitiously on a global scale and that’s created a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Solutions Engineer to join the security revolution! You would act as a technical subject matter expert, and take responsibility for positioning and selling BeyondTrust's product portfolio to clients across Central Eastern Europe. An experienced Solutions Engineer, you will have a consultative approach, extensive experience with enterprise architecture, and the ability to deliver successful proof of concepts.
What will my Responsibilities be?
- Promote sales to new and existing clients.
- Assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate solution.
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages – use customer relationship management software, including Salesforce, to support sales.
- Provide guidance to potential customers based on need and requirements.
- Drive proof of concepts.
- Assist pre-sales team in the design, planning, and implementation of a Vulnerability and Privileged Account Management Solution.
- Provide consultative support for pre-sales, partners and customers on BeyondTrust Solution.
- Present at trade shows, seminars, and oversee internal demonstration facilities.
What is Required?
- 5+ years of experience as a presales engineer and/or support engineer.
- 7+ years of experience working for global software vendors.
- Building, supporting and selling security solutions experience preferred.
- Ability to highlight BeyondTrust product differentiators against our competitors in the Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management market.
- Prior experience with incident response (malware, DDOS attacks, data breaches)
- Experience with or the working knowledge of the following BeyondTrust products (Retina CS, PowerBroker for Windows, PowerBroker for Unix, PowerBroker Password Safe, PowerBroker Identity Services, and PowerBroker Auditor) a plus.
- Prior experience demonstrating security products and conducting PoCs for Windows, Retina CS, RNSS, Password Safe, and PowerBroker for Unix is preferred.
- Prior experience presenting security products at trade shows and security conferences.
- At least 3 years of work experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments, including Active Directory, NTFS, Authentication/Tokens, registry keys, hardening, DNS, DHCP, Cluster, Load balancing, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Working knowledge of the Unix/ Linux operating system, must be able to install and troubleshoot network connections, least privilege, audits, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
- Working knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments.
- Sc. in Computer Science (Information Systems) or related field is required
- Certifications: CISSP, MCSE, GWAPT, CCFE, CPT, CEH, and ITIL a plus
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t”.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
We are offering a competitive salary, tangible career progression opportunities and the following benefits:
Put your wellbeing first with our amazing benefits package:
- We are proud to offer you and your family the following benefits:
- 30 working days of vacation annually
- Benefits allowance of EUR 4,000 per annum
- Life insurance (3 x annual salary)
- Co-investing opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Program
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.