BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for planning and driving the strategy & execution of the new Cybersecurity platform that enables new & current products to be delivered as SaaS applications. Value Proposition Design to defining use cases and monetization models, the position is a critical role on the team that will help rollout the most important initiative of the company.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Conduct strategic business opportunity analysis - including win/loss research, working with industry analysts, customers & market surveys, customer advisory boards, and performing on-site visits with customers and prospects - to aid in defining the product direction.
- Collect, prioritize and internally communicate product requirements, define product features, manage and communicate product roadmap and future versions
- Solicit input for new platform enhancements from customer-facing internal partners: product management, R&D, sales, solution engineers, marketing, customer support, engineering.
- Create and maintain a backlog of proposed platform enhancements to be utilized to analyze and select what will comprise a new platform release.
- Develop financial justification analyses, utilize standard scoring criteria and obtain low-fidelity effort scoping to rank order and decide on which platform enhancements will be represented in a release.
- Work with other Product Managers, UX Designers & Researchers, Product Marketers, Solutions Engineers, Sales Account Executives, and Software Developers to build great software.
- Work with Quality Assurance and Product Owners to ensure that test plans are valid for specific requirements.
- Assist Product Marketing and Marketing in helping to properly position and launch new versions of BeyondTrust platform and products.
- Support pre-sales engagements with complex or unique customer installation questions in a timely, efficient and professional manner, and support sales enablement activities.
- Conduct post-release research to ensure the quality and fitness of released platform enhancements.
- Manage client advisory boards to obtain input on enhancements and validate roadmap and release direction.
- Provide scorecard results on a monthly basis for key investments and/or new platform or product launches.
- Support annual strategic planning situation assessment and strategy development activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in marketing, product management, or computer science
- 3 years of experience in product management or technical product management
- Experience in the information security industry and with security software products
- Experience with both SaaS and On-Premises based software solutions
- Experience with IAM, PAM and/or DevSecOps
- Experience and knowledgeable in large enterprise datacenters (IT/IS)
- Experience with industry compliance standards (PCI,GDPR,HIPPA, Cloud Security Alliance, SOC 2, ISO 27001)
- Have a passion for design and good UX
- Team player with a “let’s do this” approach
- Willingness to travel
- Proficiency working within a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), specifically with scrum/agile approaches
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Must be self-reliant, but be able to communicate and contribute in a team setting
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Values
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.