BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
We're looking for a driven and experienced Engagement Manager to join our Professional Services teams. The Engagement Manager role focuses on scoping small, medium, and large-scale projects for customers that include third party applications and BeyondTrust products. You will author Statements of Work which describe what success looks like and you will thrive in a fast-paced, varied environment.
This is a highly collaborative role where you will partner with different internal teams to ensure opportunities translate to successful outcomes. If you have a passion for the technology space, enjoy problem solving, and have proven experience of writing technical Statements of Work this could be a great fit for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the customer’s solution requirements, provide recommendations in support of the defined solution to ensure it can be supported by the Delivery team
- Gain understanding of client’s business and IT requirements as required to design and deploy a solution, as well as, author a SOW that will address business needs.
- Responsible for delivering our largest, most strategic solutions to key clients.
- Represent the organization to multiple customers as you and your project teams deliver technically complex solutions.
- Scope out the effort and deliverables for customer service engagements to ensure on time and on budget delivery
- Work strategically with Sales to ensure Services is helping to execute against software sales initiatives Shepherd key projects through to completion, but handing most over to Project Managers for execution
- 5 years of experience as an Engagement Manager or Project Manager, preferably working for a software vendor
- Strong dedication to customer care
- Excellent communication skills – able to clearly communicate with customers both verbally and in written form
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs
- Working knowledge of Windows and Unix/ Linux operating systems
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Sales, Presales Engineers, Product Management, Development, and Technical Support teams
- Strong time-management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Must have good initiative and assertiveness
- Encourage positive team behavior and foster teamwork
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (Information Systems) or related field
- Implementing, supporting, or selling security solutions experience preferred
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Experience with or the working knowledge of the following BeyondTrust products (Privilege Management Unix/Linux, Password Safe, Active Directory Bridge, and Endpoint Privilege Management for Windows or Mac) a plus
- At least 3 years of work experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments, including Active Directory, NTFS, Authentication/Tokens, registry keys, hardening, DNS, DHCP, Cluster, Load balancing, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Certifications: CISSP, MCSE, GWAPT, CCFE, CPT, CEH, and ITIL a plus
- Fluency in multiple languages (e.g. German, French or Arabic)
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.