BeyondTrust is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer on the team that builds and supports our Secure Remote Access suite that enables secure endpoint access with auditing and policy management capabilities.
What you will do:
- Deliver an outstanding user experience for complex web-based enterprise applications
- Utilize cutting edge technology to develop service-oriented software
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Write reusable UI components based on design patterns and workflows.
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality
- Collaborate with other team members, teams, and stakeholders on feature design and product direction
What skills do I need?
The ideal candidate will be proficient in several of the follow skills and disciplines; the more the better:
- ngrx: experience with stream composition, state reduction, store.
- Web development with Typescript, SASS, Angular
- PHP: experience with server-side PHP development and scripting
- Knowledge working in Unix/ Linux environments
- Cross-browser testing
- Ability to give and receive peer review
- Unit testing
- Responsive design
- Experience using Agile methodologies
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Database design and administration
- Strong focus on secure coding and security best practices (TLS, cryptography, etc.)
What is required:
- 3+ years experience in a web software development role.
- Solid Understanding of modern design patterns.
- Experience with full lifecycle of development, including product release in an agile environment.
- Good understanding of network security and encryption.
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation, and people skills.
- Experience working on an Agile team in a continuous integration and development environment.
Who you are?
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are a passionate and a motivated learner, always looking for an opportunity to learn and grow.
- You are optimistic and positive and have a great sense of humor.
- You are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements.
- You try to inspire the best in others, and always try to deliver the same.
- You give and take feedback graciously.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Endpoint Privilege Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is committed to the principle of equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and potential employees, along with a discrimination- and harassment-free workplace environment.