BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Applications Manager within the Sales Operations team will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end integration of software components to support the effective and efficient execution of our sales process. Working directly with other key business partners he/she will determine system requirements and manage the requirements from gathering to rollout.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing end-to-end integration of software components to support the effective and efficient execution of sales
- Business owner for Sales in relation to all Front-End automation tooling topics such as CRM, E-sign, Document Management, etc. ensuring requirements are shared and executed accordingly with proper priority
- Support development efforts of Partner enablement tools to drive successful launch and quality experience for our partners enabling them to access proper pricing, documents, and delivery capabilities aligned with program requirements
- Facilitate tooling topics discussions as it relates to company acquisitions and Sales Operations
- Drive adoption of applications and drive increased data quality analytics
- Working as a key part of the Sales Operations team to ensure that IT is deployed efficiently within the business and in line with the organization’s IT Strategy
- Provide subject expertise for the Sales Front End Automation systems and associated products, being the strategic driver for the enhancement and management of the landscape.
- Ensure change control for all business applications and ensure thorough System/UAT testing prior to a full and controlled release
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers at all levels to understand their business drivers and work with the system's users to understand requirements and deliver/promote technical solutions as appropriate.
- Ensure all Project Changes are fully documented & colleagues trained prior to handover to the service desk function.
- Ensure the delivery of required outputs set by the business to the IT manager to acceptable time, quality, and cost
- Act as project lead for key Sales operations business application projects and implementations ensuring that all measures are taken for successful delivery.
- Develop and maintain system documentation and procedures that include:
- Application Support Procedures
- System and Technical Configuration Documentation
- User Training for new systems
- Provide technical expertise in the development of new and existing applications. This includes:
- Assess the requirements of new workflows, and determine whether these are required
- Liaise with suppliers on issues pertaining to routine and ad-hoc
- Seek, understand, and translate business operational process needs into ‘improvement specifications or new application development
- Work with other members of the Applications Teams to ensure that interfaces with other applications and third-party products work.
- Work with suppliers and customers to ensure that existing applications are optimized to meet business needs.
- Work with suppliers and customers to implement new applications or new modules within existing applications
- Identify suitable new and emerging technologies, develop business cases & coordinate proof of concepts
- Manage and develop data integrity and security standards for the systems, co-coordinating requests for access within agreed parameters.
- Organize regular meetings with system users to maintain a working awareness of their service operations.
- Manage and plan a schedule for the safe introduction of new releases/patches to meet service requirements.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree/MBA, a plus
- Overall 5-8 years of experience with the implementation and management of systems to support operational efficiencies across a Services Organization.
- Process Improvement / System Design
- System implementation management
- Ability to document requirements
- Exceptional written and communication skills (English preferred)
- Experience in implementing and managing applications for a similar-sized organization and environment.
- Project management experience
- Document Management experience ( 2 + years)
- CRM usage general understanding
- Understanding of Finance systems
- An understanding of infrastructure and networks
- Able to approach challenges with a diagnostic approach and to be able to find new solutions to difficult IT and business problems.
- Able to work with 3rd party support organizations to deliver a high level of service to users.
- Able to liaise with both internal customers and external companies at all levels in an efficient manner
- Experience in Business process Improvement aligned to support IT implementations
- Analytical approach and able to work effectively to solve problems.
- Capable and organized team player with excellent communication skills, who share ideas and best practices within the team and across the organization for the benefit of the business
- A proactive approach to continuous improvement & innovation
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A confident and humble individual that’s highly motivated and oriented on results, teamwork, and learning
- Ability to independently conduct meetings with engineering-level, management-level, or executive level customer personnel in regard to positioning solutions
- Understand the implication of change through the implementation of technology to the business
- Strong structural work methods, multitasking, and time management skills
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Project management, IT tools, and process management experience
- 5+ Years Experience with Sales Enablement
- Experience in Software Industry
- Proficient with computer and information technology
- Knowledge of process engineering software systems
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Cross-Functional / Cross Geography Team Experience
- Proven Track Record in Enablement/Sales Operations
- Experience with Salesforce/Brainshark, a plus
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.