Who are BeyondTrust?
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access.
Our cyber security solutions are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and operate from 13 offices across 8 countries with 1,200 employees.
Recent awards include
- Best Workplaces in Technology - Fortune Magazine 2021
- Diversity in Tech Employer Award 2020 - WomenTech
- Top Work Places 2021 - Atlanta Journal Constitution
We’re looking for a Security Engineer to focus on product security for our industry leading Endpoint Privilege Management SaaS solution. You will be working closely with our development teams to ensure a quality approach to security assessments, threat analysis and vulnerability detection.
What Will I be Doing?
- Research, guide, and assess security implications of chosen technologies or approaches in product design and implementation
- Proactively assess and test the product for security vulnerabilities, provide recommendations for improving security posture
- Responsible for threat analysis of each release of BeyondTrust products
- Research and implement security testing tools
- Keep track of vulnerabilities reported against software used by BeyondTrust. Assess and offer remediation strategies
- Monitor published CVEs which may affect the security of the BeyondTrust software
- Work well with high energy and detailed-oriented security engineers
- Works well with Stakeholders
What Skills Should I have?
- 2+ years of software development experience with a focus on Product Security
- Secure software life-cycle development experience including Threat Modelling
- Experience of using C++, Windows Internals
- Experience with Application security
- Demonstrate the ability to work with Stakeholders
- Experience creating and maintaining automating security testing suites
- Team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures
- Motivated learner that looks for opportunities to learn and grow
Nice to have:
- Certifications in secure development life cycle OR security standards
- Experience in providing customer-facing guidance and information pertaining to security questions about products
- Server hardening and network security
What about the Perks?
- Fully remote role – with at home expenses such as internet paid for
- True flexibility with managers who trust you to work in the way most productive to you
- Regular hackathons/lunch & learns/social events
- Always working with the most modern technologies (as a cyber security company we invest heavily in this area, we can’t fall behind!)
- Wellbeing events such as yoga/meditation/home workouts
- 25 days’ holiday which increases up to 30 days with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family – One of the best products on the market offering 24/7 private GP, Mental Health support, Physiotherapy and more (including a heavily discounted Apple Watch)
- Life Insurance that covers 4x your salary.
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Education reimbursement – learn new skills and get it paid for
- Pluralsight - full license to the tech education platform
- Paid to attend tech events and conferences
- Perks are being reviewed currently to add even more!
A healthy and motivated workforce goes hand-in-hand with the success of the company and the happiness of our customers. So why wouldn’t we give you the flexibility, perks and career confidence that you need to get the job done?
As a member of the BT Team we trust and empower you to be the best version of yourself whether that means working in your favourite superhero costume from home or solving complex problems whilst feeding the kids porridge!
We want you to feel at home in the BT family. That means diversity and inclusion isn’t just a policy to us. We recognise amazing talent doesn’t come in “one size fits all”. Our team collaboration extends from Singapore to Nova Scotia and everywhere in between with inspiring women in leadership roles everywhere you look.
We also want to give you the opportunity to constantly evolve (shout out to the Pokémon fans). If you want to learn a new skill or improve the way the team works, your voice will be heard. Hackathons and self-improvement workshops are always there for you to get involved in. Progression routes are clear for those who want it, so don’t expect to be in the same position 2 years from now.
Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
Thanks for reading