Who are BeyondTrust?
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access.
Our cyber security solutions are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and operate from 13 offices across 8 countries with 1,200 employees.
Recent awards include
- Best Workplaces in Technology - Fortune Magazine 2021
- Diversity in Tech Employer Award 2020 - WomenTech
- Top Work Places 2021 - Atlanta Journal Constitution
The Instructor role at BeyondTrust works to transform our customers into product experts and advocates. They do this through delivering engaging technical training to audiences, by understanding students’ needs and collaborating with the BeyondTrust University team to continuously improve training, both on the delivery and the development side. With each BeyondTrust major release, the instructor integrates new and exciting features and use cases into their training sessions.
What Will I be Doing?
- Assess individual/group training needs for each course.
- In-depth knowledge of the BeyondTrust software product lines.
- Participate in the development and ongoing maintenance of the BeyondTrust University training materials.
- Make use of new learning technologies such as distance learning tools.
- Keep personal IT skills and knowledge up to date.
- Responsible for training customers on BeyondTrust software and ensuring full knowledge transfer.
- Proven customer-facing communication and ability to properly set and manage customer expectations.
- Organizes, plans, and delivers courses.
What Skills Should I have?
- 3 or more years of technical support, helpdesk or related IT experience.
- Experience delivering software training both on-site and virtually.
- IT technical foundations are a must.
- Comfortable and familiar with working with Fortune 500 companies, government, and educational institutions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Personable, yet knowledgeable training demeanor.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into customer use cases.
Nice to Have Skills
- Strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Cyber Security and/or networking background
- ServiceNow knowledge would be a bonus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows environments
What about the Perks?
- Fully remote role – with at home expenses such as internet paid for
- True flexibility with managers who trust you to work in the way most productive to you
- Regular hackathons/lunch & learns/social events
- Always working with the most modern technologies (as a cyber security company we invest heavily in this area, we can’t fall behind!)
- Wellbeing events such as yoga/meditation/home workouts
- 25 days’ holiday which increases up to 30 days with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family – One of the best products on the market offering 24/7 private GP, Mental Health support, Physiotherapy and more (including a heavily discounted Apple Watch)
- Life Insurance that covers 4x your salary.
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Education reimbursement – learn new skills and get it paid for
- Pluralsight - full license to the tech education platform
- Paid to attend tech events and conferences
- Perks are being reviewed currently to add even more!
A healthy and motivated workforce goes hand-in-hand with the success of the company and the happiness of our customers. So why wouldn’t we give you the flexibility, perks and career confidence that you need to get the job done?
As a member of the BT Team we trust and empower you to be the best version of yourself whether that means working in your favourite superhero costume from home or solving complex problems whilst feeding the kids porridge!
We want you to feel at home in the BT family. That means diversity and inclusion isn’t just a policy to us. We recognise amazing talent doesn’t come in “one size fits all”. Our team collaboration extends from Singapore to Nova Scotia and everywhere in between with inspiring women in leadership roles everywhere you look.
We also want to give you the opportunity to constantly evolve (shout out to the Pokémon fans). If you want to learn a new skill or improve the way the team works, your voice will be heard. Hackathons and self-improvement workshops are always there for you to get involved in. Progression routes are clear for those who want it, so don’t expect to be in the same position 2 years from now.
Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
Thanks for reading