BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
- Be responsible for staffing and resourcing customer facing Services engagements.
- Lead the process for resource tracking and allocation for BeyondTrust consulting engagements, ensuring the right fit of consultant capabilities against customer needs, and working to ensure the organization meets its business and customer satisfaction goals through effective scheduling.
- Work hands on with Consultants, Sales, Project Managers/Engagement Managers, Partners/Subcontractors and practice leadership globally for the EMEA and APAC regions.
- Utilize and maintain a professional services automation (PSA) tool for all resource management needs including the global scheduling of professional services projects.
- Assign resources to BeyondTrust engagements ensuring all projects are staffed
- Work closely with Project Managers/Engagement Managers, Practice Leaders and Sales to understand project staffing needs and capabilities.
- Ensure the staffing of projects only after proper completion of necessary paperwork.
- Proactively respond to resource issues and capitalize on staffing opportunities.
- Analyze and report on key business metrics related to staffing, utilization, margins, implementation progress, issues, etc.
- Manage Professional Services Operations efforts as necessary related to resource planning and potential billing.
- Coordinate training and “shadow” opportunities for BeyondTrust and Partner resources.
- Source, maintain schedules for and author Work Orders for subcontracting resources.
What is Required?
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly collaborative working style.
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to create new tools and processes and adapt quickly to change.
- Direct experience working with Sales, Consulting and Project Management.
- Experience working with Channel Partner and Subcontracting
- Global resourcing and scheduling experience preferred.
- Hands on experience with PSA tools (e.g., FinancialForce PSA) preferred.
- Professional Services Experience within the Software Industry preferred.
- Education and/or Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4year
- college or university, or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 3 years of previous consulting or resource management experience is preferred.
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “can-do attitude” and “hunger for success”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humour.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.