BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Leave of Absence Administrator serves as the subject matter expert on BeyondTrust’s leave of absence and workers’ compensation policies and programs and is the primary point of contact for its employees, vendors, and business partners in connection with the execution and administration of these policies and programs. The role will also serve as the day-to-day administrator across a large employee population globally in the following countries (but not limited to) USA, Canada, UK,
Germany, France, Netherlands, Singapore, Australia, and UAE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and administers all employee leave programs globally; including, but not limited to, FMLA, NonFMLA, maternity or paternity leave, medical or disability leave, military, Worker’s Compensation, etc. in compliance with Federal, State, Provincial and Statutory legislation.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for leave requests communicating directly with employees, third party vendors,
department managers and HR Business Partners
- Counsels employees regarding leaves of absence including leave policies, coordinate paperwork, tracking and change updates. Educate employees regarding benefits and pay continuation and assist with employee return to work process or separation, if applicable.
- Partners closely with all HR Operations, Payroll, HR Business Partners, and managers, where applicable, on all leave cases and workers’ compensation claims. Meets regularly with HR Business Partners to review claims’ status and develop strategies for resolution
- Maintain strong relationships with vendor partners (Absence Management and Disability, Workers' Compensation) and internal stakeholders to ensure processes are functionally integrated. Maintain all leave policies related to Total Rewards and facilitate updates as needed.
- Ensures that all Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met by utilizing effective communication, customer service, and management skills along with efficient, timely and accurate guidance and delivery. Identify and propose processes to ensure the administration of leave programs is managed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Partners with HR Operations to ensure HR system of record requirements are updated in accordance to all leave policies and documentation is maintained and current for associated employee leaves.
- Demonstrates proficient understanding of HR programs, policies, benefit plans, in order to quickly resolve issues or concerns.
- Develops and maintains Annual Global Holiday calendar and socialize to other department as needed
- Maintains the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of sensitive company and employee data. Develops and generates tracking reports in accordance with policies and procedures to identify and analyze leave data and trends.
- May be asked to complete other duties as well as support other areas within the HR Total Rewards function when needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred;
- 2 to 4 years of experience in HR, Leave Management or Benefits required.
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Basic software applications (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet, Email).
- Experience using Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG) software preferred, but not required
- Possesses solid working knowledge of relevant subject matter. Preferred stronger knowledge of LOA practices and laws outside of United States. USA knowledge preferred but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to build collaborative relationships at all levels within the organization.
Superb Interpersonal skills. Sound judgement and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong time management skills required.
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Values
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!