BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for planning and driving the strategy & execution of the new Cybersecurity platform that enables new & current products to be delivered as SaaS applications. Value Proposition Design to defining use cases and monetization models, the position is a critical role on the team that will help rollout the most important initiative of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with customers to identify innovative integration use cases that within the Identity, Security Intelligence and Analytics space.
- Conduct primary market research - including win/loss research, working with industry analysts, customers & market surveys, customer advisory boards, and performing on-site visits with customers and prospects – to define the product direction.
- Perform assessment of target markets, industry trends, competitive products and current platform / portfolio products.
- Research, define, Agile user stories and low fidelity prototypes for use cases using tools like Aha, Jira.
- Define platform strategy to accelerate cloud security strategy and managed cloud portfolio offerings.
- Build out Product Led Growth models in the platform for implementing seamless See, Try, Buy product experience.
- Define enhancement for technology alliance partners, and other channel partners (global SI’s, VARs/VADs, and OEMs).
- Solicit input for new platform enhancements from customer-facing internal partners: product management, R&D, sales, solution engineers, marketing, customer support, engineering.
- Work with other Product Managers, Technical Product Managers, Solutions Engineers, and Software Developers to specify software requirements.
- Work with Quality Assurance and Technical Product Managers to ensure that test plans are valid for specific requirements.
- Assist Product Marketing and Marketing in helping to properly position and launch new versions of BeyondTrust platform and products.
- Support pre-sales engagements with complex or unique customer installation questions in a timely, efficient and professional manner, and support sales enablement activities.
- Manage client advisory boards to obtain input on enhancements and validate roadmap and release direction.
- Provide scorecard results on a monthly basis for key investments and/or new platform or product launches.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, product management, computer science or related field
- Experience in the information security industry and managing and launching security software products is key.
- Working knowledge of Cloud, SaaS based products with strong analytical skills would be preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product management or technical product management
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in marketing, product management, or computer science.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset with strong creativity and passion will allow one to grow faster.
- Have a passion for SaaS products, Product UX.
- Proficiency working within a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), specifically with scrum/agile approaches
- Self-starter; eager and able to quickly learn new markets, technologies and approaches
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Must be self-reliant, but be able to communicate and contribute in a team setting
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Values
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyontrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.