BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Channel Operations Manager is responsible for supporting our partners and the internal Channel team by ensuring operational readiness of partner quoting, ordering and reporting. This includes driving the continuous improvement of business processes to ensure robust reporting, analysis and insights of our partner led business. This role will blend process design, monitoring and optimization to collaborate across multiple organizations and drive scale with an “automate first” mindset that seeks to minimize one-offs and exceptions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage operational aspects of partner program to ensure consistency, repeatability and scale. Accomplish this by collaborating with multiple internal teams and the Channel Systems Manager on the infrastructure, system integrations (SFDC, LMS, Partner Portal, etc.) and processes to grow, manage and scale our partner revenue and program
- Support the Americas Channel business from leadership to individual channel with performance metrics, reporting, dashboards and business analytics to measure and track channel KPIs
- Plan, launch and oversee scalability projects to fully operationalize the partner program including setting up and updating partner records in SFDC, automating the partner contract process, owning the quarterly/annual partner performance review process, responding to incoming partner inquiries, etc.
- Be the primary Channel liaison for all process related issues, and the secondary Channel liaison behind the Channel Systems Manager for all systems related issues, with internal systems teams including Sales Ops, Biz Ops, Business Applications, Renewals, Legal, Order Management, Training/ Enablement, etc.
- Own and document partner program workflows including partner program applications, partner account setup, deal registrations, etc., to ensure lead, order and channel data accuracy
- Act as primary contact for partner portal to assist with usability issues, grant partner access, integrate with key systems, improve partner experience, etc.
- Proven understanding of channel operations and sales processes, systems and tools
- Demonstrated experience producing reports and dashboards using Salesforce and BI tools
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Ownership mentality and a high degree of initiative and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with teams across multiple departments & global regions.
- Systems competence with Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint), Salesforce.com, PowerBI. Experience with Impartner or related PRM (partner relationship management) tools is preferred but not essential.
- 3-5 years working in a Channel/ Partner Program operations, Customer Success or Sales role
- Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.