We’re looking for a passionate Recruiter to join our small but mighty UK based Talent Acquisition team to provide sourcing support to our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for a variety of positions across Europe and Asia Pacific, there will be a particular focus on SaaS Sales and General and Administrative hiring.
We’re all about curiosity and thinking creatively about how we can grow our teams at speed to support the growth of the business. If you enjoy the challenge of engaging passive candidates and have a track record of direct hiring for software sales professionals, then this could be right up your street!
What will I do?
- Partner with hiring managers and talent acquisition managers to understand hiring needs
- Develop a sourcing strategy to build a diverse pipeline of candidates and attract passive talent
- Collaborate with the global Talent Acquisition team, share ideas to innovate our recruiting practices
- Make data driven decisions and feedback to the hiring managers on what sourcing strategies are working and what isn’t
- Become an expert at telling our story and uncovering candidates’ motivators, purpose and interests
- Utilise our ATS system (Greenhouse) to upload, track and manage candidates
- Phone screen candidates to assess team fit and suitability to specific role requirements
- Guide candidates through an informative, seamless interview process managing expectations throughout
Who are you?
- You’re curious in your approach and motivated to uncover and engage the talent that doesn’t want to be found!
- 4+ years of relevant sourcing experience with a focus on Software Sales
- Prior agency recruiting experience would be beneficial – urgency and a competitive nature will bode well here!
- Experience with creative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to build a diverse pipeline of talent across specialisms and geographies
- Expert LinkedIn Recruiter user and outbound sourcer
- A passion for candidate experience; you believe that candidate experience starts from the very first message, and you’re an advocate of a candidate-first philosophy.
- A calm demeanour with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You’re super organised and able to manage your time effectively across multiple recruiting priorities
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are important to you and you love to make long-lasting connections with underrepresented groups
Nice to have
- You are active in the sourcing community; we care about being connected with opportunities to learn and we love to give back!
- Experience of sourcing candidates outside of the UK, e.g. in France, Germany, Dubai or Singapore
- Experience of hiring graduate talent
- Experience of promoting job opportunities and sharing company insight via social channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter
* This role is an initial 6-month fixed term contract with potential to roll on and for the right person to convert to a permanent team member of our incredible global Talent Acquisition Team!
What about the Perks?
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
- Employer matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Life Cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Regular social events
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
Who are BeyondTrust?
As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organisations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organisations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.