At BeyondTrust, we each have a little Superman, Superwoman – or just plain Super person – in us. We don’t sell “nice to have” products. We create Cyber Security global solutions that really matter. Our corporate customers trust us to help them protect the financial data, health records, and other personal information of people like you. We help government customers secure their virtual borders to keep us all a little safer. Sure, the paychecks, benefits and coworkers are all great, but we get the extra benefit of making the world more secure every day.
From Phoenix to Singapore (and everywhere in between) we are a group of fun-loving, hardworking, snack eating, brainstorming, prank instigating, think outside the box-ing humans. While we might not take ourselves too seriously, we are seriously passionate about what we do.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an integral role supporting the recruiting function and contributes to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the recruiting process.
What your day will look like:
- Manage outside Vendor candidate submittals: Upload into our ATS (Greenhouse, schedule interviews, track candidates progress throughout system, etc.
- Update and post job descriptions in Greenhouse, LinkedIn and BT website
- Prepare job offer letters and confidentiality agreements for global TA team
- Conduct reference checks on prospective employees
- Schedule and coordinate logistical arrangements for candidate interviews: establish interviewer and candidate availability, schedule meetings via Greenhouse, provide logistical support for meetings on-site and coordinate travel arrangements where necessary
- Send out referral announcement emails company wide and maintain the referral tracking in Greenhouse
- Develop, maintain, and cultivate relationships with colleges, networking groups and Social Media channels that could improve our brand/marketing in the community as well as broadcast our openings and increase applicant flow
- Maintain our employer branding via social media channels, job boards, Glassdoor, etc.
- Send Predictive Index Tests to active candidates and maintain the records within system
Who you are:
- Self-Motivated: A proactive self-starter who can take an idea and turn it into a completed product with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Problem-Solver: The ability to identify alternative solutions to a problem and to select the best option; the ability to identify the system component that is causing the error, as well as the options available for resolving it and completing the task
- Coachable: Willingness to take constructive feedback and use it as a means to improve personal development
- Positive Attitude: Maintaining a positive, open, and objective attitude toward others
- Customer Oriented: The job demands a positive and constructive view of working with others. There will be a high percentage of time spent in listening to, understanding and successfully working with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds to achieve “win-win” outcomes
What you will bring:
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Expert experience scheduling interviews via outlook, Global time zones huge plus
- Comfortable working will all levels of employees within the organization
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information
- Experience leveraging Social Media Channels preferred
- Ability to learn new systems, processes and procedures quickly
- Familiarity with psychometric tests (PI) and other assessment tools is a huge plus
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.