BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a System Administrator - Salesforce. In this role, you will:
- Quickly resolve all outstanding Salesforce tickets and backlog items
- Act as the primary internal Salesforce Helpdesk resource for all Salesforce.com user support issues
- Prioritize CRM Helpdesk requests/tickets and track them through to resolution
- Provide clear and written verbal support to end users
- Help maintain Salesforce system configuration data
- Maintain data integrity thru data cleansing and de-duplication (account, lead, and other merge operations)
- Create and manage standard and custom objects, fields, formulas, tabs, and page layouts as required by incoming tickets and development backlog items
- Manage users, roles and hierarchies, groups, and security settings.
- Assist with lead and opportunity reassignment based on territory or other business rules
- Develop and maintain help desk process and procedures guides
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow rules.
- Complete bulk imports and exports of data
- Document project requirements for backlog items and/or complex support requests
- Communicate and assist with the change management (release) process to develop and implement updates and enhancements to the Salesforce instance
- Maintain a repository of training and business process documentation; document new or altered business processes
What is Required?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce, SF Power User, or CRM Administrator
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience working with ITSM (Helpdesk Ticket) or Agile Project Management solutions (e.g. Jira, TFS, ServiceNow, etc)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate/advanced Excel and MS Office knowledge
- Strong business analysis experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Salesforce certifications a plus
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce development a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Community sites a big plus
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.